BettingClub takes your privacy seriously, however if you do not provide BettingClub with ‘Personal Information’, we cannot provide you with any services. If you wish to deposit funds, place a wager and/or withdraw funds, you will, for legitimate reasons, be required to provide us with certain Personal Information so that we can confirm who we are communicating with. We only collect such Personal Information as is required for the purpose of identifying you for your own security and maintaining your account. The Personal Information we collect can be viewed in the Edit Account Details area of our website. If you do decide to provide us with Personal Information, we will retain that Personal Information. By choosing to provide Personal Information on our Website, you consent to our collecting and retaining that Personal Information. We will collect Personal Information in a lawful and fair way, and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. From time to time we may use your Personal Information to inform you about BettingClub’s services or about promotional activities which BettingClub believes may be of interest or of benefit to you
Use and Disclosure
By choosing to provide Personal Information on our Website, you consent to our using your Personal Information as set out above. Personal Information that you submit to our Website may be disclosed to a third party:
- in order to provide you with services that have been requested by you or to meet some other purpose for which your Personal Information was collected;
- in order to enable BettingClub to participate in activities with business partners and sponsors, who will be notified to you at the time your Personal Information is collected;
- where the disclosure is required or authorised by law or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act including where BettingClub has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, or is being or may be engaged in
- Where you have consented to its disclosure.
BettingClub will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any Personal Information which BettingClub discloses to a third party is protected by that party in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Correction and Updating of Personal Information
BettingClub takes reasonable measures to ensure that Personal Information which it collects is accurate, complete and current and will make contact with you on a periodic basis to seek the most up to date information from you. If you believe that the Personal Information BettingClub holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, please let BettingClub know and we will correct it. The Personal Information collected can be changed by entering the Edit Account Details in the Account section after logging on. Details of your transaction history can be found in the All Bets and Open Bets areas of the website.
You consent to the use or disclosure of your Personal Information in conditions which are:
- relayed to you when any Personal Information is collected from you
- Or permitted under the National Privacy Principles.
For further Information about privacy issues in Australia, you can visit the website located at www.privacy.gov.au.
If you have any queries or complaints relating to the handling of your personal information, please contact BettingClub on 1800 888 001 or [email protected]